Thursday, October 24, 2013

ootd: war eagle



top: vintage aubie from anders bookstore in auburn, circle skirt and shoes: urban outfitters, necklace: francesca's

i don't know if i've made my love for auburn university clear but i love it! it's one of the most beautiful college campuses you'll ever set foot on and the people are just lovely. my grandpa, dad, and big brother went there and after spending a week there this summer for design camp, i'd like to be there next fall more than anything! it's scary to think i could be so far from home but it's just a new part of my life i'm about to jump into after graduation.


here's me and my goofy/hilarious/gorgeous/wild haired/smart/talented friend detzany

how's your fall going? fall is my favorite time of year and i'm ready for the leaves to change and for the temperature change to be permanent here!

xoxo, molly

No comments:

Post a Comment