Thursday, September 26, 2013

ootd: floral [graphic, girly, and boho]


 graphic- today was just a graphic sort of day. tshirt: target, pants: urban outfitters, shoes: forever 21
 
I got these pants a while ago during one of the crazy sales at urban and ended up paying $45 for these and another pair combined. the best deal I've ever managed to get. this being said, keep your eyes peeled for urban's sales because they're usually great.
 
 


girly- top+skirt: nordstrom, shoes: payless
 
 
I've decided what makes a good top/skirt pair is




when people say "molly, I love your dress!" I got
that a few times with this outfit so I've decided it's a good one. this picture is awkward because it was right at that time of day when the sun is awkwardly out and it's bright enough to make squinty eyes and dim enough to create shadows. a girl can never win. 











 
boho- top: urban outfitters, jeans: american eagle
 
 
 I love this top I love this top I love this top.
it has the crochet overlay with a little cinch at the waist and a matching sewn-in cami that
allows for a cool contrast with your bare chest and the crochet. it's comfy, lightweight, and the color is so great. good job, urban.

how do you feel about floral? which of these outfits was your favorite?
 
xoxo, molly




No comments:

Post a Comment