Saturday, May 25, 2013

ootd: band banquet

the other night i went to my school's band banquet...

me and my little sophomore erin

dress: anthropologie, belt: anthropologie, shoes: dsw, bow earrings: kate spade

my best friend, hannah

the cutest little thing ever aka grace anne aka one of the people i love the most in the whole world

and here's another cute little flutey, alexa.

it was a fun night to celebrate all of the memories we made over this past year and i'm so thankful for all of the people i've met and gotten closer to through band. you're all rather lovely and adorable and hilarious and i don't know where i'd be without my band friends. 

i picked this dress out when i was sick with pneumonia because i knew i had some events coming up at the end of may that i needed to have dresses for and it fit so perfectly! i'm seen most often wearing red/orange/corals because i think they compliment my skin tone and hair color well so when people saw me they told me they liked my dress because "it's your color!" i curled my hair like normal [holding the curling iron upside down, taking little chunks of hair and wrapping them around it away from my face] and i think i was wearing the mac all that glitters/mac mystery combo that i've been wearing a lot.

what's your "color"? what kind of dresses do you flock towards? what looks do you like for spring?

xo, molly

No comments:

Post a Comment