Friday, June 6, 2014

doodleollymissmolly is back from hiatus!

wow. senior year was a whirlwind and chewed me up and spit me out and i'm somehow just now writing a blog post for the first time in six months! i don't even know what to say so understand that i'm incredibly sorry. i needed a break because my creative well had been tapped dry and i'm now getting back into the swing of things.

expect pictures of my spring because my goodness there are lots! can't wait to get back into what i love and can't wait for the summer ahead of me. at the end of the summer i'm going to be moving into college for my freshman year. how weird is that? i'd love to do posts on my experiences and how/what i'm packing if anyone would like to see it! leave requests in the comments and i'll make it happen (i think i owe that to you with this weird hiatus.)

hiatus = over. molly's back for good.

xoxo, molly

No comments:

Post a Comment